dependant upon experience
0207 929 2999
about 1 year ago
Our client is a start up AR/VR/MR organization focusing on VR and Gamification, they have an excellent role which requires a C++ and Unreal Engine Programmer to work on ground breaking VR Design Software and VR tools development. If perhaps you have a background in Games and wish to make a move from games development / games programmer type roles to a VR developer role then I would be happy to have a confidential chat with you. To want to work in a start-up and a real team collaboration where you will add great technical value is key.
This role will be to work on the professional VR + tablet application for design services. The person should be mid-experienced (3 years +), with C++, Unreal Engine 4 experience with a keen interest in VR development.
- Min 3+ years development in a relevant industry - e.g. games, VR, visualisation, CAD
- Extensive working knowledge of C++, applied in industry
- Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine
- Existing experience of developing for VR/AR platforms
- Good mathematics
- Self-sufficient analytical/implementation skills
- Strong team working skills