£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2559
3 months ago
- Must have an in-depth understanding and technical ability of all relevant AV / VC Systems, being highly educated on with our clients entire portfolio of the products and services they offer.
- The continuous development, implementation and carrying out of a concise, accurate and disciplined testing matrix for each individual integrated system before it leave the production area for client sites.
- Look over, power up and put together each and every component assigned to a client project. This is to include ensuring the correct software is loaded and the correct software revisions are loaded.
- Ensure the production area is utilised in the most efficient way, fulfilling all quality and environmental objectives.
- To maintain and upkeep the standards of health and safety, hygiene and security at all times within your working station/environment.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and the way in which the production area contributes to these.
- It is very important that you are able to produce regular reports relating to the production area and brief the Operations Director whenever necessary.
- Assist in the maintenance and operation of our clients demonstration room facilities.
- On a daily basis keep an up-to-date record of all activities these must be kept alongside our clients customers and prospects through the company’s internal database.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE THERE IS NO SPONSORSHIP ON OFFER
AV A/V A-V AUDIO VISUAL AUDIO/VISUAL INSTALLATION INTEGRATION CISCO POLYCOM VIDEOCONFERENCE VC RACK BUILD FABRICTION TEST COMMISSION EXTRON AMX VIDEOWALL MATRIX BARCO CHRISTIE CLICKSHARE ZOOM TEAMS BLUEJEANS STARLEAF CRESTRON SOUND BI-AMP CLEARONE QSYS QSC AUDIO-CONFERENCE BRISTOL AVON WILTSHIRE GLOUCESTERSHIRE