0203 216 2589
9 months ago
This a fantastic opportunity for a great studio that will give you an exciting challenge in your gcareer
You are passionate about the evolution of the UX craft and you understand what has been done and how we have gotten to the current “state of the art,” and are ready to help move that forward. At the same time you know best practices and can capitalize on that where it makes sense.
You will be responsible for driving the design and implementation of UX together with other designers, artists and engineers. You love playing and analyzing games, breaking the design down and understanding the pros and cons of different design choices.
You’ve been part of shipping multiple games on various platforms such as PC, mobile and console and have a special interest in live service free-to-play games. You are especially effective at communicating and collaborating with peers, making sure everyone feels like they can contribute to the design.
Examples of responsibilities
- Design and iterate UX
- Guiding a small team of developers where you prototype, build and test features
- Explore, and analyze UX best practices
- User testing on prototypes, other software, and conceptual ideas
- Level-up UX understanding and skill in the Studio, drive the discipline forward
We would love if you have
- A creative and curious mind
- Experience in prototyping UX in Unreal or other 3D engines
- Enjoyment of creative collaboration - you want to design and share with others
- Background in live service free-to-play games, analytics and A/B testing
- 7+ years of UX work in the games industry
- Fluency in English