£1 - £9999999 per annum
● Developing for VR/AR/MR devices.
● Developing for high-end tablets/stylus.
● Developing systems and new features in C++.
● Development of tools.
● Unreal Engine blueprints.
● User interface programming.
● Improvements to UX of application.
● Reporting to our Technical Director.
● 3+ years of development experience in a relevant industry - e.g. games, VR, visualisation, CAD (more experienced candidates also considered).
● Extensive working knowledge of C++, applied in industry.
● Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine.
● Experience of developing for mobile platforms using Unreal Engine.
● Relevant experience of developing for VR/AR platforms.
● Good mathematics.
● Self-sufficient analytical/implementation skills.
● Effective team working skills.
● You are eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
● Competitive salary (particularly compared to games) - based on skill level.
● Auto-enrolment into pension scheme.
● Great location in Guildford - the “Hollywood of Video Games” - in the green Surrey hills, 35 minutes from central London.
● Be based at one of Europe’s largest games focused co-working spaces - Rocketdesk - surrounded by creative professionals who are working in games, video production and marketing.
● Access to cutting edge VR hardware (not just your usual consumer kit).
● The excitement of a rapidly developing startup company.