£1 - £9999999 per annum
0203 216 2589
about 1 year ago
Our client is a fully funded tech startup, which designs cutting edge industrial design software, already in use by supercar manufacturers. It allows designers to sketch curves in both VR and tablets, allowing rapid design visualisation for anything from cars to running shoes to bespoke toasters!
● Developing for VR/AR/MR devices.
● Developing for high-end tablets/stylus.
● Developing systems and new features in C++.
● Development of tools.
● Unreal Engine blueprints.
● User interface programming.
● Improvements to UX of application.
● Reporting to our Technical Director.
● 3+ years of development experience in a relevant industry - e.g. games, VR, visualisation, CAD (more experienced candidates also considered).
● Extensive working knowledge of C++, applied in industry.
● Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine.
● Experience of developing for mobile platforms using Unreal Engine.
● Relevant experience of developing for VR/AR platforms.
● Good mathematics.
● Self-sufficient analytical/implementation skills.
● Effective team working skills.
● You are eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
● Competitive salary (particularly compared to games) - based on skill level.
● Auto-enrolment into pension scheme.
● Great location in Guildford - the “Hollywood of Video Games” - in the green Surrey hills, 35 minutes from central London.
● Be based at one of Europe’s largest games focused co-working spaces - Rocketdesk - surrounded by creative professionals who are working in games, video production and marketing.
● Access to cutting edge VR hardware (not just your usual consumer kit).
● The excitement of a rapidly developing startup company.