£23000 - £25000 per annum
0203 216 2563
3 months ago
The SEO Executive will be involved in all aspects of SEO, ranging from on-page to technical, but should be particularly strong within content creation and outreach.
The SEO Executive will be involved in implementing strategy and maintaining best practice throughout. The ideal candidate will have strong prior experience working across a range of clients and sectors.
- Responsible for conducting outreach and ensuring best practice implementation
- Responsible for managing the process from conception through to seeding of large content campaigns
- Writing on-page copy for site optimisations
- Monitoring tools to ensure performance of the client site doesn’t drop
- Responsible for monthly reporting and formulating documents for quarterly reviews
- Work effectively with planning & channel teams to ensure an integrated approach with other areas, particularly paid search
- Manage the expectation of both internal and external stakeholders
- 1 to 2 years of hands on SEO experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong creative skills
- Experience with Outreach / Content Marketing
- Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills. Candidates must have the ability to communicate complicated concepts, simply.
- The ability to multi-task and work on several areas at a time.
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Excellent prioritisation and project management skills.
- Good analytical skills