£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
You will have an extensive knowledge of at least two biddable channels – PPC & Social (Google & Facebook) - and be able to communicate with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
You’ll ensure all campaigns are managed to the expected standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimisation methods to ensure maximum performance.
- Work with the Paid Media team to develop strategies for your accounts.
- Manage / work with a team of analysts across accounts ensuring best practice .
- Ensuring best practice approaches are adopted throughout your work and across your team for consistent, high quality output.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Work with the client leadership team as and when there is is Client Lead or Account Director on the client account.
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- Liaise with clients, as and when required.
- Work with the Client Leadership and Sales teams to provide forecasts and proposals.
- 3-4 years of experience, ideally part of that on the agency-side.
- Has worked on international clients.
- Speaks a couple of European languages
- Strong analytical skills are essential; you must feel comfortable analysing raw data, identifying trends and drawing conclusions to present actionable recommendations
- Advanced Excel user
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients