£60000 - £80000 per annum
0203 216 2564
7 months ago
This is a truly exciting role to join a top games studio based in Barcelona as Product Manager. It suits someone coming from a games design background that has moved into product, to fully understand how to design games as the role will be working on new titles. This position needs a creative flare, an extrovert, someone with lots of ideas and a big passion for mobile games.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with a F2P mobile games studio and be able and willing to relocate or currently in Barcelona.
What you will be doing:
- Constantly inspire and empower your team to create a bigger and better game, leveraging innovation, disruption, ambition and pragmatism at the same time.
- Dream big but won’t be obsessed with perfectionism, balancing perfectionism with self-established milestones and deadlines.
- Use your entrepreneurial mindset to overcome all obstacles, think out of the box and find ways to succeed.
- Drive relentlessly a new vision and definition of roadmap and game creation
- Have a deep understanding of players’ needs, motivations and drivers, and can use that to the advantage of your own game creation process.
- Together with your team, you will be free to innovate, take risks, try, fail, try again, learn and grow. Making games is a group effort. Everyone in the team is responsible for delivering the best possible experience. All teammates can contribute to the development, while your responsibility will be to hold the vision, ensuring creative consistency.
- Experienced in a Product Manager, Games Designer, Producer or similar role within games
- Free to play experience
- Strong stakeholders management and communication skills
- Skilled in engaging with interdisciplinary teams (Development, Marketing, Analytics, Creative)
- Deep knowledge of industry trends, design, business, data and market knowledge
- Comfortable with taking ownership and accountability, a self-starter
- Exceptional team player. Able to partner with and influence creative and technical talent alike
- Flexible working style. Agility in tackling both detailed problems and higher-level product strategy
- Passion for creating innovative and fun games
- Currently in Covid the team are having regular zoom catchups and receiving packages such as Smoothie Kits and Fruit Deliveries to their homes.
- Much more to come when the office returns such as team events and free breakfasts.
- All working from home until safe to reopen office and staff are ready but it is an office based role.
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- 3pm Friday finish
- Device budget for new starters
- Professional Development and Training budget
- Relocation assistance