€40000 - €50000 per annum
0203 216 2564
3 months ago
Game Data Analyst
We are currently shortlisting for a new role in Barcelona that requires a data analyst, passionate about the games industry. This is a game data visualization analyst role with some scientist responsibilities dependent on project. This role will work on titles from a top studio that can include both new and live games. The studio are really passionate about their work and are looking for a like minded gamer to join the team.
- Help design, develop, and optimize games to improve user experience and revenue by developing meaningful KPIs and metrics for our games
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior through research
- Coordinate with Product Management, Design, Development, and others to determine appropriate research contributions
- Providing and analyzing metrics on the performance of the games and marketing campaigns
- Constantly improve the KPIs and metrics and set industry standards for F2P mobile games
- Implementation of analytics tools, best practices and new ideas
- Deep-dive analysis of user-data from large databases
- Develop Analytics processes and tools
- A strong working experience as a data analyst within games.
- Good working knowledge of basic statistical techniques to build intelligent tools Strong SQL skills
- Strong experience with visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau
- Ideally relevant experience using R/Python to analyze and visualize data
- A solid quantitative background (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc…) is strongly preferred
- Mental agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
- Self starter mindset, you can work with minimal oversight and deliver high quality results
- Productive and helpful approach to business problems and business users
- Excellent communication skills, knowing how to work in a team
To give an idea of the current situation and benefits:
- Currently in Covid the team are having regular zoom catchups and receiving packages such as Smoothie Kits and Fruit Deliveries to their homes.
- Much more to come when the office returns such as team events and free breakfasts.
- All working from home until safe to reopen office and staff are ready but it is an office based role.
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- 3pm Friday finish
- Device budget for new starters
- Professional Development and Training budget
- Relocation assistance