£24000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2563
5 months ago
As an SEO Senior Executive you will be responsible for implementing SEO strategy and the development of marketing plans, outreach/link building and roadmaps, undertaking and assuming responsibility for the SEO marketing activity for a client/s portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have already managed and optimised at least 3-4 UK based SEO campaigns with considerable budgets using organic link building and out-reach methods with a proven track record in SEO link building, ideally within an agency setting. Be prepared to work hard, push yourself, grow as a professional and digital marketer and have fun!
- Undertaking SEO marketing activity for and on behalf of the clients (site audits, technical site analysis, on page and off page optimisation research, link strategy and management, keyword research, content development)
- Responsible for SEO management, measurement (analytics) and implementation
- Integrating social media marketing into SEO campaign to boost natural link profile and working with PPC to give a complete search campaign
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and producing accurate and timely reports with reporting tools, Excel and PowerPoint for internal and external stakeholders as per schedule or upon request (ad hoc)
- Acting as client liaison for some enquiries, ensuring they are serviced properly
- Part responsible for managing clients' budgets efficiently and ensuring clients' targets are met. Show real value and meet and exceed client KPIs and give actionable insights and recommendations to improve search engine visibility, site traffic and site conversions.
- Strong technical SEO knowledge
- Proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookup, pivot, macros, formulas & shortcuts), Word & Powerpoint
- Experienced in Ethical link building & outreach campaigns
- Experienced in local SEO from setting up Google for Business to data aggregators
- Familiar with: WordPress & Plugins, Raven Tools, Majestic SEO, MOZ, Crawl Tools
- Experienced with: Google Analytics & Search Console
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
- HTML/CSS/Jquery coding knowledge
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional levels of personal energy and drive to achieve the goals of the business