£40000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2564
10 months ago
This is a truly exciting for a Data Scientist with a passion for mobile games to join a top studio.
The role sits at the forefront of the analytics team to bring positive changes to the games through data, working in collaboration with the games teams.
You'll have high levels of autonomy to give you the freedom to dig into the data and use your findings to dictate and direct your own projects.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in a data science role within gaming or e-commerce. Can look at candidate that have a true passion for mobile games coming from different sectors.
- Experience with big data technologies and a variety of database systems.
- SQL, Python, ML.
- Quantitative, qualitative and predictive analytics skills.
- Experience with AWS products would be a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Visualisation software such as Looker, Tableau, or similar.
- Experimental design.
- Identify and prioritise new opportunities and optimisations through complex analysis of player data.
- Collaborate with internal teams in order to bring your ideas to life.
- Design multi-variant tests to prove, tune and measure your hypotheses.
- Identify, debug and solve issues with tracking and report and analyse results.
- Decide when appropriate to use machine learning techniques and when to build these into production models.
- Use and tune these predictive models to help create an optimal, customised player experience, with a focus on improved key metrics.
- Be the go-to analytics expert in the studio and use your knowledge to provide advice and a data perspective to team discussions.
- Be proactive in your learning to find new problems and develop yourself to solve.