£23000 - £26000 per annum
0203 216 2563
12 months ago
My client has over the past year revamped their natural search offering and have won some significant new business. Off the back of this they are now looking for a talented SEO executive to help deliver best in class SEO implementation.
The position would require a candidate to have some experience with SEO (including an understanding of the latest ranking factors/algorithm changes), technology and code along with social outreach and content creation.
They would work alongside the SEO team to be a champion of Natural Search within the agency and provide support for the wider SEO team. Experience at working within a bigger media agency so has a basic knowledge of how SEO can work with the wider media channels.
There will be opportunities to learn about other digital channels and how they affect SEO so the candidate needs to be reactive and eager to learn whilst having the ability to work and learn unassisted.
- Knowledge in CSS, HTML, JS
- Knowledge of SEO ranking factors
- Proven experience at working on SEO accounts.
- Strong Excel Skills
- You will be an excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- You will be enthusiastic, energetic and up for the challenge
- You have great social skills and a love for people
- You will thrive in an environment that is still building processes and structures
- Strong presentation and reporting experience
- Strong PowerPoint Skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytical packages
- A digital native with comprehensive understanding of all digital channels, with an interest in the technology landscape