Salary dependent on experience
- To be responsible for driving AI features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
- To work with the code and design leads to prioritise feature development.
- To work closely with other departments and give direction and feedback on requirements for the AI features being implemented.
- To provide support for the design team on the use of all AI features.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- To be proactive and help with problem solving.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA video game title.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- A good understanding of modern AI techniques as used in AAA games.
- Unreal Engine experience an advantage.
- Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
- A good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Private family medical care.
- Private family dental care.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Excellent annual bonus scheme.
- £1,000 to £5,000 Finder’s fee for helping recruitment.
- 25 days of paid holiday + 8 public holidays per year.
- 2 days off per year to support a charity of your choice.
- Studio closes between Xmas and New Year (Discretionary)
- Comprehensive Relocation Support.
- Tons of studio clubs to help you get to know people:
BENEFITSo Comic book, War gaming, Board games, Home brewing, Chess, New Parents, Photography, Film nights
- Yoga 5x per week at lunchtimes in our mocap room.
- Football 2x per week at lunchtimes.
- Life Drawing 1x per week in the evening.
- World class training speakers hosted on-site.
- Access to multiple online training websites.
- Access to entire DC back catalogue on Comixology.
- Monthly team meals
- On-site subsidised Masseuse.
- Quarterly salary & promotion reviews.
- Yearly Line Manager & Studio Peer Performance review process.
- Subsidised gym in the office complex.
- Staff only merchandise store.
- State of the art office with the entire 190+ dev team in 1 open-plan room.
- Free vending machine snacks, fruit, juices and soft drinks.
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan.
- Discounted bicycle equipment to encourage biking to work.
- Employee Support Assistance Programme (Free personal counselling and guidance support).
- Free Eye Test & Discounted Glasses.
- Gym Pass – 70% discount with access to 1495 gyms.
- Back up care benefit – reduced cost of nurseries, in home nannies, holiday clubs or adult personal care workers.
- Game and Book library.