£60000 - £70000 per annum
0203 216 2564
5 months ago
Mobile Games Lead Designer
This role is to join a top mobile studio, working as the lead across multiple new projects and prototypes. The ideal candidate will be a true game-maker with experience developing new games in other mobile studios.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for meeting the high level design requirements, implementation quality and balancing goals for one or more system / feature in your game
- Transform high-level goals into low-level specifications that provide the best user experience and value
- Cooperate with engineers, artists and UI/UX Designers to provide roadmaps for your features, follow through it and deliver awesome fun for players
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive knowledge of the mobile gaming market and an extensive background
- At least 1 full release cycle on mobile F2P as Senior Designer
- Passionate about games
- Excellent communication and team-playing skills
- Great focus and organization, able to take problems one by one and solving them before moving to the next one
- Ability to abstract problems and think in terms of systems, functions and experience
- Ability to communicate in English
To give an idea of the current situation and benefits:
- Currently in Covid the team are having regular zoom catchups and receiving packages such as Smoothie Kits and Fruit Deliveries to their homes.
- Much more to come when the office returns such as team events and free breakfasts.
- All working from home until safe to reopen office and staff are ready but it is an office based role.
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- 3pm Friday finish
- Device budget for new starters
- Professional Development and Training budget
- Relocation assistance