£20000 - £25000 per annum
My client is an up and coming digital agency that is growing by the day. They are now in the position, due to some great new client wins - to hire a paid social executive.
The ideal person will be flexible as the business will need someone to work on 8 different clients, including delivery of campaigns, account management and reporting. There will also be ample opportunity to work on new business pitches.
This is a great role for someone who wants to make an instant impact, and get incredible mentorship from the CEO, who has worked at a very high level in this industry. There will also be a view to growing into a manager, and hire juniors to work under you.
- Strategise client paid social campaigns.
- Monitor, analyse and improve clients paid social campaign performance.
- Audit customer journeys to improve campaign performance
- Improve client relationships through reporting, emails and meetings.
- Use LinkedIn & Facebook Business Manager.
- Assist the team when necessary to ensure innovative paid social campaigns are delivered successfully
- 1-2 years experience in a paid social role, preferably in an agency
- Able to analyse data and communicate paid social opportunities and issues.
- In depth knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn ad platforms, and best practice.
- Understands how funnels and using the right messaging in the customer's journey is important.
- Experience setting up tracking/pixels & programmatic is a bonus
- A highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature.
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Confident with client communication and meetings.