£60000 - £70000 per annum
0203 216 2563
9 months ago
The Head of Paid Media will lead best practice execution across all paid channels (including PPC, paid social and programmatic) within the agency, identifying opportunities for growth and expansion, whilst also demonstrating and creating efficiencies through effective frameworks and processes, automation and platform selection. Your goal is to ensure delivery of exceptional paid media campaign performance; steering a team that is future-thinking, impact-focused and award-winning.
- You're passionate about paid media and have a real desire to manage a high performing team.
- You have a deep technical understanding of paid media platforms and measurement methodologies (econometric modelling, brand uplift, etc.).
- You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter, skilled at prioritising and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
- You are resilient and can approach problems with a positive and solutions orientated mindset.
- You have an innate curiosity and a willingness to share ideas, thoughts and insights with your team and around the business.
- You can demonstrate success in influencing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership.
- You have exceptionally persuasive written, verbal, and presentation skills with a proven ability to build logical story flow.
- You have a clear understanding of channel disciplines and how they impact each other.
- You’re enthusiastic, love collaborating and developing relationships within the company.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, determined, opinionated and proactive and have an ability to inspire and develop others.
- Managing a team of paid account directors, managers, and executives, leading exceptional execution of biddable media campaigns in line with best practice and client business goals.
- Providing the teams with the tools and know-how to be able to work together in a highly collaborative environment.
- Client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Managing tech suppliers and auditing new ones; e.g. bid management platforms, analytics platforms.
- Overall paid media evangelist and expert, participating at networking events and speaking opportunities, elevating the business and facilitating new business opportunities and innovation.
- Keeping abreast of industry standards, new technologies and the latest approaches in digital marketing.
- Ensuring strategic integration with other channels on relevant accounts.
Please apply for more info on this role.