€45000 - €55000 per annum
C# Unity Developer
Mobile Games Studio
As a Game Developer you will help build great games and contribute to improving them daily.
This role will suit someone with a real passion for coding, strong C# and Unity experience and game dev experience from professional or independent projects.
The studio develops hybrid casual mobile games and you will be working in a creative, challenging, and collaborative environment as part of a small autonomous team.
You will make sure the games maintain excellent performance, robust architecture, and reliable & reusable code. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Define, design and develop various software requirements, game features and pipelines
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Developing all aspects of game projects from the ground up using a shared code-base.
- Using C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Experience with C# and Unity in the mobile gaming industry
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, precise, quality-driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances, and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Solid understanding of mobile development (UI, 3rd party API/services integrations, platform and hardware limits, etc )
- Experience using Unity3D.
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong English language skills.