£75000 - £100000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
The partnerships director is responsible for helping this award winning digital agency grow through the acquisition of new clients.
You will be involved in the whole new business cycle from lead generation to completion, completing RFPs and pitches, negotiating, closing and onboarding new clients. You will meet and exceed ambitious new business targets, whilst providing an excellent service and experience, promoting the agency and its reputation.
You will take a brief and work collaboratively across the agency, including with the SEO, Paid, Data and Creative team heads, to define our approach to prospective new clients in pitch and proposal stage to meet their needs and objectives.
- Takes a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with prospects and existing clients
- Approachable, supportive and accountable for their own and the team’s performance and outputs
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated
- Ambitious, proactive and resilient
- Source prospects and develop sales leads.
- Respond to briefs
- Develop and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities through lead generation
- Develop new business strategies, tactics, sales plan and profit targets
- Negotiate commercials and contracts with senior level client stakeholders and close new business deals
- Identify profitable and growth opportunities
- Work with the sales prospector to manage and nurture opportunities
- Achieve and exceed new business revenue targets
- Establish and nurture successful relationships with prospective clients.
- Manage the delivery of proposals, pitch decks, RFI and RFPs and any other new business collateral for new business opportunities, ensuring they are in line with client’s objectives
- Manage Salesforce and ensure the pipeline is kept up to date
- Work collaboratively across the wider agency teams to create best-in-class digital solutions for prospective clients
- Work with team heads to identify the agency's proposition to services, ensuring it is competitive and industry leading, setting us apart from competitors