negotiable - dependant upon experience
You’ll ensure all campaigns are managed to the expected standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimisation methods to ensure maximum performance.
In addition to team management, you will also be engeged in the continual development of
- Work with the Paid Media Account Director to develop strategies for your accounts.
- Manage / work with a team of analysts across accounts ensuring best practice .
- Ensuring best practice approaches are adopted throughout your work and across your team for consistent, high quality output.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Work with the client leadership team as and when there is is Client Lead or Account Director on the client account.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- Liaise with clients, as and when required.
- You are talented, passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You love digital, in particular paid media.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate.