£30000 - £35000 per annum
Great opportunity for a talented PPC manager with 3 years’ plus experience to join a dynamic performance team. Ideally you will come from an agency background, used to managing annual PPC budgets upwards of £100k.
Working closely with and supporting the Account Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of client accounts. Leading a large account you will be responsible for devising and executing the overall PPC strategy, managing client budgets and supporting initiatives that drive traffic, conversion and ROI.
Good communication skills are essential in this role to be able to maintain strong relationships with clients and be an effective leader for the team. The role will involve working closely with both agency stakeholders and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are in line with briefs and delivered to target. Career progression and training opportunities available to the right candidate.
As PPC Account Manager you will be overseeing the team responsible for the day to day running and optimization of PPC accounts with the role including but not limited to;
• Client communication
• PPC Strategy
• Account Optimization and budget management
• People Management
• Reporting and Insights
• Bid Management
• PPC planning and forecasting
• Competitor Benchmarking
• Supporting the Account Director as needed on monthly and quarterly business review meeting
• Prioritizing tasks and workloads across all team members
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in PPC
• In-depth experience and understanding of PPC across key suppliers - Google Ads and Bing
• Hold valid Google Ads Certification
• Experience working with campaign & bid management software
• Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills. Candidates must have the ability to communicate complicated concepts, simply
• Desire to think more strategically about Paid Search as a channel and how it integrates as part of the media mix.
• Excellent prioritisation and project management skills
• Up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
• Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics
• Experience with budget forecasting and planning
• Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and writing skills