£22000 - £26000 per annum
Great opportunity for a talented and eager to learn PPC Executive with at least 6 months' PPC experience to join a dynamic and growing Performance team.
Ideally you will come from an agency background; used to actively managing monthly PPC budgets of upwards of £10k and have some experience using bid management platforms The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day running of clients PPC campaigns from keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as actively optimizing accounts to meet target KPI’s.
Career progression and training opportunities available to the right candidate.
- Assisting the Account Manager in all new account setup – including designing and implementing from scratch.
- Regular keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page selection and assigning budgets
- Under the direction of the Account Manager, implement relevant PPC strategies to help facilitate account growth
- Working with the Account Manager to meet client optimization through tactical PPC account optimization to meet the clients KPI’s
- Make use of the relevant bid Management platforms to improve account performance
- PPC Budget management – daily and weekly budget tracking to ensure accounts are spending within targets
- Regular data analysis & weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting as required
- Minimum 6 months' experience in PPC
- Google Ads Certification
- Proficient in setting up (includes full keyword research and ad copy creation), managing and optimizing campaigns across the major advertising platforms e.g. Google AdWords and Bing
- Experience in optimizing accounts to meet specific goals - e.g. revenue and ROAS targets
- Experience with bid management & tracking software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Good communication and writing skills