£22000 - £25000 per annum
My client is a celebrated media performance agency with a focus on delivering best class Paid Search for an international brand.
The brand in question have a big presence in the Netherlands, and therefore would like a native Dutch speaker.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in PPC.
- Comfortable with creating and managing paid search campaigns according to the best practice on Ads & Bing
- Genuine passion for the industry and where it is heading
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- First-class analytical skills
- Accuracy and extremely high attention to detail
- Experience and familiarity within Google Ads
- Ability to analyse and structure big data sets, excellent numerical skills, confident MS Excel user (pivot tables, charts, etc.)
- Good knowledge of online analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) and understanding of onsite performance metrics
- Understanding of tracking methodologies and techniques (e.g. GTM)
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to efficiency manage workload and priorities
- Being proactive in investigating client and supply side campaign issues and sourcing the best-practise resolutions
- Ability to work with a variety of digital professionals in order to effectively implement and track campaigns
- Educated to a degree level
- Setting up and managing paid campaigns for success, providing insight reporting and analysis
- Assisting with the Development on-going strategies and proactive optimisations
- Demonstrating communication capabilities by seeking and providing clarity, managing expectations and priorities, delivering a consistent strategic message, stakeholder collaboration and working cross-culturally on a regular basis
- Assisting in ensuring efficient and accurate execution, maximum value, and ROI for our clients