£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
10 months ago
My client is an award winning Media agency working on exciting accounts. They are looking for a smart and experienced SEO professional with strong management skills and proven expertise in retail.
This role requires someone with a strong head for numbers and be able to create effectiveness and value models, forecast and extract key/ actionable insights for our clients. You also need to have an eye on commercials and be comfortable managing time and keeping within retainer/project scopes.
- Able to effectively manage the day-to-day technical support and implementation across a portfolio of tier one clients
- Ensure all technical SEO activity across these clients meets agency best practice and is performed to the highest standard
- Solid experience and understanding of using Google Analytics and other analytics packages.
- A strong understanding (and coding experience) of web-based development languages.
- Provide detailed technical requirements as part of CX enhancement programmes and web builds
- Extensive experience and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports, ensuring SMART objectives are set.
- Develop SEO expertise, tech knowledge and all-round skill set of all your direct reports.
- Experience of leading a SEO team's workstream, coaching and developing individuals
- 3+ years’ experience in a SEO remit, ideally within an agency environment
- Proven experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets
- Understanding of and experience in retail/e-commerce
- Exceptional understanding of best-in-class SEO techniques and latest algorithm updates
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with good working knowledge of Excel etc.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal, with the ability to present confidently.
- Management experience is essential
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent
- Out-of-the-box thinking with a strong attention to detail
- A practical and problem-solving approach to challenges