£30000 - £36000 per annum
0203 216 2563
9 months ago
My client is an award winning digital agency will recent fantastic growth. They are looking for a Biddable Media Account Manager who will be responsible for understanding the business objectives of the agency account and translating this into effective control of paid budgets, strategies and execution.
This role is suitable for someone with extensive knowledge of at least two biddable channels - search, display, social, video and native - and be able to communicate with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Work with the Paid Media Account Director to develop strategies for your accounts.
- Manage / work with a team of analysts across accounts ensuring best practice .
- Ensuring best practice approaches are adopted throughout your work and across your team for consistent, high quality output.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Work with the client leadership team as and when there is is Client Lead or Account Director on the client account.
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- Work with the Client Leadership and Sales teams to provide forecasts and proposals.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally
- You are talented, passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You love digital, in particular paid media.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate.