£45000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2559
4 months ago
Essential skill and experience needed to be considered:
- Experience developing software for embedded systems
- Software development proficiency in C++
- Experience developing device drivers for embedded systems using DMA and interrupt techniques
- Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded systems
- Experience with socket programming
- Knowledge of common bus/interfaces such as USB, SPI, I2C
- Experience debugging embedded products in a lab environment
- Work under the supervision of a senior software engineer to develop low level code and middleware for real time hardware operation.
- Gain detailed knowledge and understanding of existing software designs.
- Support and maintain existing software.
- Produce clear and concise design documentation of software designs.
- Design and development of software and systems to detailed specifications, and in accordance with ISO9001 procedures
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of technical and commercial developments relevant to the company
- Able to work to a project plan, tracking progress, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader
- Be prepared to travel internationally.
Key ResponsibilitiesIf you have the desired skills outlined above and now seek a new permanent role then please send your full detailed CV.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE YOU WILL NEED A VALID UK PASSPORT OR FULL TIME WORKING VISA. THERE IS NO SPONSORSHIP ON OFFER
AV A-V A/V AUDIO VISUAL VIDEO SOFTWARE ENGINEER DEVELOPMENT MANUFACTURER LONDON SURREY KENT SUSSEX C++ EMBEDDED INTERFACE PROGRAMMING DRIVERS SYSTEMS PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT