£30000 - £38000 per annum
0203 216 2563
5 months ago
An up and coming fiance company with a powerhouse marketing team, are recruiting for an SEO Off Page Specialist; you will be responsible for developing, running and analysing the onpage SEO strategy within the UK market. This role plays a pivotal role within the SEO team. The right candidate will be reporting to the Head of SEO and will work in coordination with the content team, market analysts, designers and various other stakeholders. The candidate will be creating successful on-page campaigns, as well as consulting and advising on SEO best practice for new website projects.
- Work in partnership with global content team to develop creative solutions on how to best naturally distribute and target online audiences.
- Forming a wider PPC & SEO strategy.
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of the UK website by utilising modern organic on-page search and online marketing techniques.
- Manage the work flow of internal SEO copy writers and prioritise content.
- Develop overall content strategies in line with SEO KPIs.
- Help define UK content strategy with our Lead SEO copy-writer and copy team.
- Support research and ideation around evergreen and in depth trend SEO content.
- Work with external agencies to help plan on page content and region specific on page campaigns.
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies.
- Liaise with local Marketing teams to ensure SEO best practice is followed.
- Co-ordinate some technical SEO and Off-page SEO tasks with the Technical SEO Team and Off Page team.
- Attend seminars and industry conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular.
- Proven track record in an international SEO role
- Able to create, justify, communicate and implement organic search strategies to the SEO team and senior management
- Knowledge of Google, Bing and Baidu algorithm
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, STAT, Searchmetrics, Moz, MajesticSEO etc.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Search Desirable
- Experience within the finance sector or a similarly competitive industry.