£30000 - £38000 per annum
0203 216 2563
7 months ago
My client is a financial company with international reach. They are looking for a Tech SEO and Senior Data Analyst, who will be responsible of analysing the performance of the various digital channels of the websites and coming up with valuable insights that will drive the business’s bottom line. The right candidate will have the possibility and responsibility to work hands on with scripts creation for Google Tag Manager, APIs as well as engaging with BI tools and data modelling activities - sounds amazing, right!!!
- Tackle the Customer Success organization’s most complex data, reporting, and analytical challenges
- Combine data from disparate data sources while maintaining accuracy in deliverables
- Manage the reporting infrastructure backend, ensuring access to the right information at the right time, allowing more efficient support of our customers
- Support incoming business requests, compile root cause analyses and solve common issues at the source
- Compile analytics into visualizations that empower the teams to make educated, data-driven decisions
- Work closely with members of the Marketing, Sales and Management Team to provide data, reporting and analytical support that accelerate growth and improve front-line employee effectiveness
- Compile reporting and dashboard visualizations that empower partners to make educated data-driven decisions
- Become a subject matter expert of the data and key KPI metrics
- Develop a focus in an area of interest, including statistical analysis or data science
- Working on APIs connections
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong experience & knowledge on Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and pixel & script implementations
- Have 2+ years of meaningful experience; e.g. Data and Reporting, Business Intelligence, or other analytical backgrounds
- Are proficient with data modeling and data warehousing concepts with the ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Good understanding of SEO practices (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, Schema.org, etc.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as (.htaccess, robots.txt, metadata , and site speed optimization to optimize website performance)
- Have experience with BI and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Have experience with CRM tools (Salesforce and Hubspot etc.)
- Are detail-oriented with a sense of urgency having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage time, multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Being able to create APIs connections.