For success in this role, your foundational experience will show you as either a senior developer or lead engineer with one or two top 100 Unity games under your belt. You can easily demonstrate experience of putting together a successful Unity project, leading a team of technical developers through the process and a strong technical background which includes
- Intimate knowledge of the Unity game engine
- Excellent knowledge of C# and OOP
- Experience with version control systems Git and Perforce
- Excellent client-server application experience
- Solid experience applying software architecture
On offer is a competitive salary and package based on experience so for r further detail apply now with your full updated CV.