£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 28 days including bank holidays + birthday off Pension contribution Work from home (office is closed currently due to Covid-19) Lap-top and Alexa Device
0203 216 2565
7 months ago
Salary - £25,000 + OTE £45,000
Company - Digital Marketing Agency
Location - London
Intro for the role of Partnerships Executive:
The voice allows humans to communicate. It enables us to express ideas, emotions and personality. The voice, used as a powerful tool, allows us to be noticed. In the ever shifting digital landscape, getting noticed is both more important and more challenging than ever before.
With their heritage and background in music and digital marketing, our client (digital marketing agency based in London) are in a prime position to utilise the latest technology. Creating, adapting and innovating to make voices heard.
They create Podcasts and Voice Experiences for brands and influencers. With over 9 million people listening to podcasts in the UK every week and smart speakers being sold at a phenomenal rate it is their mission to help brands tell their stories through sounds.
What does this actually mean:
- They work with brands to create amazing podcasts on their behalf
- They We come up with the idea
- They source presenters, write up the show notes and get it recorded in whatever Covid friendly way they can
- They have studios across London & can also record remotely
- They also work with brands to create Alexa Skills and Google experiences
- They believe that Voice is the future of search and want to be at the forefront of this game changing technology
The clever bit is, because they have been involved in the world of digital marketing since 2012 through their sister agency they understand the data, trends and can help a brand podcast, voice experience get downloaded and used!
Where do you come in as a Partnerships Executive:
They have big plans to make a name in the podcast space and need someone to join the team to create new partnerships with brands! They need the right person to help them get in front of the right people!
Further info on the role:
You will love what they do, which means you will be making contact via LinkedIn, Instagram, email, telephone to pre-defined decision makers to spread the audio revolution and to help them create more amazing podcast and voice experiences. As a Partnerships Executive You’ll be booking Zoom calls, presenting their decks and working with the creative team to come up with amazing ideas and get them new partnerships and clients. They will give you (the new Partnerships Executive) a target and all the tools and support you need to succeed!
Responsibilities of the role of Partnerships Executive (breakdown):
- Identifying trends within sectors
- Targeted Outreach (LinkedIn, E-mail, Instagram)
- Getting on the phone and asking questions
- Creating decks and presenting ideas
- Securing partnerships with brands
- Managing and developing your accounts
- Working with creative team to deliver concepts
- Passionate about podcasts, Voice, tech, business, digital
- Positive. They believe in PMA at all times
- Keen to develop new skills, progress and help the agency be a success
- Great communicator both written and in person
- 28 days including bank holidays + birthday off
- Pension contribution
- Work from home (office is closed currently due to Covid-19)
- Lap-top and Alexa Device
If I've CAUGHT your attention and you're keen to hear more, then DONT delay, get in touch today, APPLY NOW!