£30000 - £38000 per annum
This role is suitable for someone with extensive knowledge of at least two biddable channels - search, display, social, video and native - and be able to communicate with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Work with the Paid Media Account Director to develop strategies for your accounts.
- Manage / work with a team of analysts across accounts ensuring best practice .
- Ensuring best practice approaches are adopted throughout your work and across your team for consistent, high quality output.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Work with the client leadership team as and when there is is Client Lead or Account Director on the client account.
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- Work with the Client Leadership and Sales teams to provide forecasts and proposals.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally
- You are talented, passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You love digital, in particular paid media.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate.