0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
The Programmatic Success Manager will own a set of campaigns, managing all activity end-to-end and using tools and platforms to deliver exceptional campaign performance.
The Programmatic Success Manager will develop deep knowledge about the client and their goals through strong relationships with key account, acting as a trusted advisor.
This role is suitable for fluent German speakers
- Take the lead on your allocated campaigns across the client business, understanding and delivering against their key objectives.
- Maximise existing budgets and profitability, identifying opportunities to upsell wherever possible.
- Deliver first-rate operational execution across your campaigns, hitting client KPIs whilst maximizing margin.
- Strong programmatic knowledge, able to use the platforms to meet client objectives.
- Troubleshooting through both the use of red flag monitoring and campaign performance.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and campaign information across all key systems such as Salesforce, Radia and AppNexus.
- Create and deliver campaign reporting as required per client.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on a key topic as agreed with your manager.
- Able to multi-task, manage your own time and prioritise effectively
- Fluent in both spoken and written German
- Demonstrable ability to rapidly learn and articulate new value propositions.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Very well organised and can handle working under pressure
- Build a good understanding of our competitors and how our USPs compare to theirs
- Digital specialist with an understanding of the media landscape
- Understanding, articulating and championing the product offering.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to tailor your message to the audience as appropriate and tell a coherent story
- Communicate clearly and be assertive with internal and external parties (knowing how and when to say "no" and tailor alternative solutions)
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome
- Structured and methodical approach to work
- Technical comfort and solid understanding of internet functionality
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.