£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
They are looking for a Paid Social Manager in Manchester.
- Govern campaign strategy, manage & optimise social campaigns, report into clients & colleagues.
- Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
- Regularly check client credit and budgets.
- Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
- Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
- Assist the Social Team Manager by acting as a bridge with the exec team, providing guidance & training where necessary.
- Check the output and quality of all exec work to ensure it is of the highest standard.
- At least 2+ years experience working within a paid media position of a similar standing. Agency experience in a paid social position is preferable.
- Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social channels.
- A commercially focused, analytical, can-do approach.
- A strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
- A sound understanding of bid management tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
- The ability to organise tasks & adjust priorities depending on changing workflows, whilst exhibiting attention to detail at all times.
- An excellent attitude & ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive outlook.
- Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
- Relishes the prospect of working across multiple accounts & platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.