€34000 - €38000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
They have a very diverse team that is represented by just under a dozen nationalities, numerous top-rated reviews and they would now love to meet you and discuss the position of Games Designer for their team.
The studio is built on autonomy, teamwork, a friendly environment, and plenty of fun. The fun, challenge, and enjoyment will come from your daily interactions with your colleagues as you help to grow a game design from the seed of an idea to a fully sprouted release by affecting game mechanics, UI flow, game difficulty, levels, and additional content in Unity.
Of course, you are a Games Designer with exceptional standards so you will love keeping your eye on overall product quality, design iterations, and general industry trends.
You are going to excite this studio because of your:
- Proven mobile game design background
- Bundles of creativity
- Strong Unity experience
- Ability to analyze game mechanics
- Amiable and humble character
The fun, challenge, and enjoyment will also come from:
- Regular social events (Builds friendships and strong teams)
- Access to a variety of games in their mini arcade (Got to beat your high score!)
- Plenty of free food and drink (To keep up your energy and health levels)
For more detail and consideration apply now with your latest CV