£22000 - £26000 per annum
0203 216 2563
7 months ago
They are looking for a Paid Media Executive, who will sit in the paid media team of 10.
You will be responsible for the successful development and implementation of campaigns and reporting across paid search, social, display, native, and other biddable platforms.
- Work with the Paid Media Account Director and Paid Media Managers to develop the paid offering, services and best practices
- Train Junior Analysts and wider teams
- Work with internal teams to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client
- If necessary, be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the performance status of accounts at all times
- Work with the Client Leadership and Sales teams to provide forecasts and presentations
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally