£24000 - £26000 per annum
0203 216 2563
4 months ago
You will take full ownership of the day to day campaign build, optimisation and management across paid search and paid social. You will support the DAM with managing the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with the programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels.
You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social, building the campaigns, copywriting, optimising and developing them. Alongside the Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth. You will take full ownership of all digital tagging, trafficking and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting, monthly financing and invoicing.
This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of the digital parts of the weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests. Additionally, they work very closely with their Business Management team, who are the central point of client management across all channels. You will work with the Business Management Team on your accounts to ensure they are delighting clients and continually developing their accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
- 1-2 years relevant performance campaign experience
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads and Facebook
- Hands-on experience with tagging and trafficking (ideally Google stack)
- Analytical skills – Extracting insights from data
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Client-facing skills
- Independent agency experience
- Hands-on experience in a campaign management tool (ideally Google stack)
- Hands-on experience with finance tools such as MediaOcean or Prisma
- Attention to detail & business acumen
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
- Proactive, entrepreneurial & problem-solving
- Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude