£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
The company is a well established and growing digital agency, with their HQ in London. The role will be remote for the time being, with a view to working in the office in the future.
The role has a great chance for progression, as they are always on the lookout for more PPC superstars and there are always opportunities for promotion.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of campaigns within budget, including account management and optimisation, reporting, achieving KPIs etc.
- Proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake and deliver monthly and quarterly account reviews with clients and key stakeholders
- Support paid search Account Executive and where necessary, the wider team
- Devise and implement short and long-term paid search roadmaps and execute tactics to grow activity across the PPC channel
- Responsible for producing detailed analysis of regular and bespoke client reports using engine and conversion data
- Assist in pitch preparation and possible pitch attendance
- Develop a close working relationship with search engines and technology suppliers
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends & Betas to then share with the wider team
- Proven track record in paid search management
- Proven track record of managing at least £50,000/month paid search budget
- Proven knowledge of paid search campaign tools including 3rd party tracking (i.e. DoubleClick)
- Personable and comfortable in building client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills essential
- Strong numeracy and high level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts, advanced formulae
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills. Candidates must have the ability to communicate complicated concepts simply and effectively
- Proactive with the ability to work independently
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively