negotiable - dependant upon experience
0207 929 2999
11 months ago
- You will take responsibility for producing game design documents and communicating those designs to the team.
- You will be involved in every aspect of the design and production process, providing your creative and analytical input.
- Hands-on role where you’ll be editing scripts and setting variables to decide and iterate on the behaviours of game objects.
- You will need to distil the vision of the creative director, the feedback from the team, feedback from players in users tests into functional and creative Game Design.
- Demonstrable experience as a game designer, preferably in console projects.
- Very strong verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work with a Creative Director to translate their vision into in-game content.
- Creative thinker, able to come up with ideas that solve problems in simple and elegant ways that put the player first.
- Demonstrable experience working with gameplay data to produce balanced, fun systems.
- Understanding of the commercial requirements of a product with the ability to communicate the business case as well as the player experience.
- Demonstrate a passion for games and game design as a career.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Details-orientated, quality-focused and player-centric.
- Ability to work independently as well part of a team.
- High levels of energy and drive.
- Passionate about video games of all kinds!