€40000 - €50000 per annum
Your purpose will be to develop and design a range of data and statistical models into the studio's games and marketing tools focusing on end-user behaviour with the ultimate aim of evolving customer retention and satisfaction.
The role will see you heavily involved with product optimization using relevant data to support the business units and help them to enhance current product performance and develop new features, targeted solutions and segment customer behaviour. You will be working for a studio that prides itself on collaboration, positivity and proactivity and they will welcome yours with a high level of passion.
Your background shows:
- Strong data mining skills
- Excellent analytical skills and methods(clustering, forecasting, etc)
- Working knowledge of data and reporting tools such as Tableau and Grafana
- Practical experience with SQL and R/Python
- Ability to create compelling abstracts of large data sets
- Excellent reporting
- Minimum 2years experience in the development and/or live operation of F2P games
For further information and consideration apply now with your latest cv