Would you like to head a AAA multiplayer project!
We are currently looking for an Executive Producer for our Clients AAA multiplayer project!
We are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production and has a clear focus on delivering AAA game experience. You will need to be very proactive and able to establish systems for planning and coordinating the progress of technical and creative work, represented by Senior Producers of each game development area.
You will report to our CEO and be responsible for delivering a multiplayer title on all platforms within given priorities of time, budget, and quality. But more than that, you will get to do all of this as the start of an exciting journey we set on, and of which you will get to be a core part.
What you will do:
- Executing and delivering the creative vision of the Game Director.
- Coordinate and manage the Senior Producers and Game Director.
- Defining, planning, and executing milestones in line with the group-wide green light process.
- Working closely with the CEO.
- Creating, updating, and tracking goals, schedules, and budgets.
- Controlling and reporting progress on each area of the project.
- Presenting the project progress to the studio board and to the executive board at various update and green light meetings.
- Achieving approvals at studio and publisher green light meetings.
- Owning personnel responsibility such as hiring, appraising, and coaching the game management team.
- Tracking and managing issues and risks on an ongoing basis as well as proactively providing associated mitigation and resolution strategies.
- Achieve studio wide goals set by Studio Management, be that of cultural, project, methodical or other areas that help drive overall ambitions on a studio level.
Who you are:
- You have a deep understanding of the production process and working with technical and creative talent in a AAA production.
- Solid experience working as a Senior or Executive Producer for at least 2 multiplayer AAA titles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Very strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Profound knowledge of project management methods and software packages.
- Strong budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills.
- Emotional intelligence, to strengthen collaborative and effective communication among Senior Producers.
- Strategic flair.
We would love it if you:
- Had experience with JIRA.
- Had Project Management experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban.