£22000 - £27000 per annum
0203 216 2563
5 months ago
Our client is looking for a fluent German speaker to join their international team of Digital Marketers. Working for a Digital Agency with several offices across Europe, you will be exposed to a number of big brands.
If you are a hard working, analytical, highly comfortable with numbers, like day to day challenges and interested in building a career in paid search at the top of the industry, this role will suit you.
As Junior Account Manager you will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of paid search, social and other biddable media campaigns for a number of high profile clients across numerous verticals. Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered with promotion to Account Manager usually within 6 months.
- Effectively understand the brief and your clients' goals.
- Use the bespoke platform (and search engine platforms) to perform daily analysis, campaign expansion, budget management, ongoing testing and relevant optimisations.
- Hitting client KPIs by optimising campaigns across digital channels.
- Exceed client ROI and service expectations.
- Create concise periodical reporting for clients.
- Build a long-term strategic plan and test new strategies.
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations.
- Upselling the products and services where appropriate.
DESIRED SKILL SET:
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- You like maths/data crunching and happy to be working in Excel (A LOT).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Pro-active team player and able to work autonomously.
- Highly organized and methodical work habits.
- Desire to build a career as an expert in paid search.
- Prepared to put some extra hours in when we are busy or your clients need it.