£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
6 months ago
This is an exciting position as a Programmatic Planning Manager working within fully servicing Programmatic team. Working across several high profile accounts.
The Planning Managers are given the autonomy to work seamlessly across their Client teams, providing outstanding programmatic knowledge and leading programmatic approaches for clients. Their outstanding programmatic knowledge is applied not only to campaign plans but also contribute to the wider team; helping to develop the programmatic skills of those more junior as well as working on progressive innovative ideas with fellow Managers in the Senior team.
The role is perfect for someone who has had a background in trading or has worked closely with various programmatic platforms and is looking to take their career to the next step, advising and putting
programmatic into action with clients. It also provides development opportunities in wider digital roles with wider exposure into other digital channels.
- Solid experience working with programmatic in many forms; desktop, mobile, native, VOD, standard display, rich media and more.
- Excellent understanding of the role of programmatic in the wider media mix in order to achieve a Client’s overarching business objective
- Able to produce programmatic media plans & supporting rationale documents that demonstrate a high level of expertise and programmatic innovation
- Be client facing as necessary depending on the needs of specific accounts, as the programmatic specialist within the Client Team
- Working knowledge of audience forecasting and reporting tools as well as DSP audience insight tools
- Develop and evolve best-in-class client reporting including meaningful post campaign analysis and feedback
- Continually act as an ambassador for the agency at internal and external events, demonstrating our agency values and lending to the development of a great agency culture.
- Enhance their day to day work with innovation projects within the Programmatic Hub that drive future opportunities
- Connected Programmatic planning, liaising frequently with the Client teams on your accounts as well as the Trading teams and Programmatic Solutions
- Attending initial client briefings, providing feedback early on in the planning process on the involvement of programmatic
- Delivering response to briefs that challenge client objectives using innovative programmatic solutions
- Managing investment planning at platform & audience level, leveraging partnerships with technology vendors and publishers
- Working closely with Traders on current campaigns and creating new plans that build on audience insights from trading feedback
- Weekly reporting, client calls and post campaign analysis providing meaningful insights and future opportunities
- Pro-active presentations to promote programmatic capabilities both internally and externally