0203 216 2589
5 months ago
Can you captain a team of game developers?
You Would be working on new and of large AAA production for a well-established and highly regarded studio, That is why we also need you to have had AAA games experience that you can bring to this new role.
We are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production and has a clear focus on delivering a AAA game experience. You need to be very proactive and able to establish systems for planning, reporting, and controlling the progress of technical and creative work.
You will report to the Executive Producer and be responsible for delivering games on various platforms within given priorities of time, budget, and quality.
What you will do:
- Executing the vision of the Game Director.
- Defining, planning, and executing milestones in line with the project’s overall milestone and release schedule.
- Working closely with the Executive Producer.
- Creating, updating, and tracking goals, schedules, and budgets.
- Controlling and reporting progress on each area of the project.
- Presenting the project progress to the studio board and to the executive board.
- Achieving approvals at studio and publisher green light meetings.
- Owning personnel responsibility such as hiring, appraising, and coaching.
- Tracking and managing issues and risks on an ongoing basis as well as proactively providing associated mitigation and resolution strategies.
Who you are:
- You have worked as a senior producer, with a high level of overall project responsibility, for at least 2 AAA titles in the games industry.
- You have a deep understanding of the production process and working with technical and creative talent.
- You are highly structured and proactive about what should be improved, solved or implemented.
- You initiate and carry out tough decisions when the project and its developers need it.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Very strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Profound knowledge of project management methods and software packages.
- Strong budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experienced with data/file management, repositories etc.
We would love it if you:
- Had experience with JIRA.
- Had Project management experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban.