£25000 - £30000 per annum
My client is a vibrant boutique agency in West London, having just appointed a multi award winning new agency lead and won several exciting new brands with retained business, this is going to be the next big thing in London’s agency world, offering amazing prospects for those that join now.
A friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere in trendy West London these guys are highly ambitious and have enjoyed strong and profitable growth and are now looking to further build upon this solid foundation. There is a genuine feeling of momentum and they are passionately focused on delivering digital excellence and exceptional client services, which will in turn provide endless opportunities for your career development.
This is a brand new role in a solid team of Tech and Content SEO specialists, you will help maximize the performance of each client’s SEO campaign through monitoring and optimizing organic channels and helping to alleviate other team members workload.
As a Senior SEO Executive, you need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues.
• Manage day-to-day workload of your accounts
• Support the SEO Account Manager
• keyword research
• On-page optimisation
• Technical audits
• Competitor analysis
• Link building activities
• Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a high standard
• Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns
• Ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
• Monitor industry trends and updates
• Production of weekly and monthly SEO reports
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Passionate about SEO and wider digital activity
• Comfortable with GA, WMT, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
• Able to prioritise and complete all tasks
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to analyse large data sets into meaningful action
• Ability to learn new technology platforms
For this role you will need a minimum or 1yr's SEO experience, ideally in an agency and have an understanding of other digital channels; paid search, social or display.
For full spec and package details contact Steve Lee - 0203 216 2567