£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
6 months ago
You will be responsible for understanding clients’ objectives (both business and digital KPIs) and what success looks like for them, working with the specialist teams to ensure they are creating and delivering strategies that will meet their clients’ needs, and ultimately go above and beyond them.
You will understand digital channels (PPC, Paid Social, SEO and Content) and be able to assess what the best direction is to achieve results for our clients.
TYPE OF PERSON
- Motivates and inspires clients and internal teams.
- Are curious and resilient.
- Takes a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Approachable, supportive and accountable for their own, the clients and the team’s performance and outputs.
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated.
- Able to build excellent relationships with clients.
- Assist the growth and specialist teams in project management and planning, ensuring that deadlines are met, and client expectations are managed.
- Work with the specialist teams to produce reports and insights for clients that provide value.
- Maintain and manage digital plans, financials and client reporting – ensuring all data is accurate and in line with client requirements.
- Support Account Directors with resource planning at the end of the month to ensure the right activity is aligned to client strategies and their business objectives.
- Work with the Account Directors and Business Directors to spot new opportunities for upsell growth.
- Manage the overburn and activity on client accounts to ensure we are remaining profitable.
- Lead on quarterly business review and monthly meetings to ensure strategy effectiveness, valuable insights and narrative is communicated to the client.
- Monitor client performance, escalating to specialist teams when we are tracking behind forecasted performance.
- Work with specialist teams to find solutions to roadblocks/client issues with delivery of activity.
- Ensure work against scope of work is delivered as per client roadmap.
- Lead integration and cross team collaboration, ensuring all channels are working harmoniously to achieve client’s business objectives, and that we are operating in the right channels to achieve these.
- Build successful and profitable relationships with all client stakeholders, from mid management to senior contacts.
- Understand the client structure and the various reporting lines to create the right level of relationships with relevant client contacts.
- Identify red flags/threats to either the relationship or services they provide to clients, escalating to Business Director/Operations team.
- Manage client communication, ensuring timely responses are provided with the support of the team members.
- Be the contract owner with clients, ensuring we have commenced proactive communication around contract renewals and scopes of work.
- Act as the client advocate in the agency, ensuring roadmaps/scopes of work are in line with the client’s business objectives and provide value for their business growth.