0203 216 2556
2 months ago
ASAP Subject to Notice
The science and use of data continues to grow in importance for the games industry and this successful studio typifies that trend .Their Data Team is intrinsic to the continued success of their games which have a global audience and they would love to welcome you as the newest addition to the team in Barcelona
Working closely with the Head of Product and the various in-house teams you will be use your data science skills to understand and breakdown player behaviour for the purpose of pushing retention, enhancing products and increasing user conversion.
As well as being hands on with your research and analysis you will be a central point of communication between senior stakeholders ,developers, product and data teams ensuring that all data is in line with the studio’s requirements.
To help continue the compelling nature of the studios projects you will play a key role in a number of projects covering machine learning ,behavioural segmentation and monetization.
- Outstanding SQL experience
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience using data and insight to drive value in a mobile B2B business
- Experience implementing data science models using Python ,R or Matlab
- Excellent frontend visualization skills
- A passionate gamer
- Masters degree in either Social Science. Statistic, Maths or similar
The studio has a friendly and diverse culture .where everyone works hard with a smile on their face.For more detail and consideration apply now with your latest cv