£30000 - £35000 per annum
The SEO account manager is responsible for managing the strategies and performance for a portfolio of clients (find out in an interview).
You will be responsible for planning, optimisation and analysis of your accounts. Working closely with your Account Director and Business Director you will help to ensure we are delivering best-in-class campaigns for our clients and building successful client relationships.
- Managing the performance of accounts, ensuring they are on track to deliver and identifying any issues.
- Responsible for the day to day running of accounts, including managing activity, performance and task allocation.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities for existing clients.
- Be the day to day point of contact for the client including communicating day to day activity and ongoing performance.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Implement impactful activity to deliver exceptional numbers.
- Manage and work to budgets/scopes of work agreed to with the client.
- Ensure account optimisation implementations have been completed.
- Lead client meetings including client calls, monthly meetings and QBRs.
- Create weekly and monthly reports, QBR decks and ad-hoc performance analysis.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts. within your team as well as escalating any performance issues to the Account Director and Business Director.
- Work with the Account Director to create account strategies.
- Maintain resource planner/digital plan.
- Create forecasts for client accounts.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the SEO landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally.