£28000 - £33000 per annum
0203 216 2563
10 months ago
THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Maintenance of specific client accounts, including making meaningful two-way contact with all clients within your account allocation duties on a regular basis.
- Generating deals, media packages and special offers for the good of the business and the client and ensure that all deadlines are met and buying rates are competitive. This will require strong negotiation skills across of range of media channels.
- Also, responsible for maintenance of media schedules via our dedicated media buying system ‘Advantage’. Distribution of the schedules to all relevant parties in a timely fashion, creation of media recommendations and proposals in response to specific client briefs. Liaising with PPC/SEO/Programmatic and Social teams to ensure all media platforms are robustly interrogated and appropriately included with media plans. All recommendations should be intelligently presented and well thought out.
- Attendance at client marketing meetings, plus occasional cover may be required for colleagues’ meetings at times of holidays, sickness and meeting date clashes.
- To assist with new business as required – this may range from sharing thoughts and ideas at initial brainstorm stage, through to putting together documents and supporting the pitch team when presenting at pitch meetings.
- A willingness to learn and share learning of the organisation’s internal planning and insights tools such as Nielsen and TGI.
- Help to manage more junior team members and workloads and assist with their training and development by sharing knowledge and empowering them to make effective decisions and broaden their skill set.
- Every piece of work produced will be to the highest possible standard and to the best of your ability every time. A positive, pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude is a must for this role.
BENEFITS & COMPANY CULTURE
- Competitive Salary
- Flexibility around start/finish times, and one day/week WFH, subject to approval
- Discretionary annual bonus after a full financial year’s service.
- Denplan and Healthcare after qualifying period
- Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus a couple of days off over Christmas).
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
- Relaxed environment
- Friday afternoon team drinks
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team Outings