£50000 - £600000 per annum
0203 216 2556
6 months ago
ASAP Subject to Notice
Do you have in depth understanding of the Unreal engine?
Do you have a strong mix of leadership ,art and technical skills ?
If so this Buckinghamshire based studio will love to meet you.
Passion, fun and creativity are the key ingredients of success for this studio ,each day brings a different challenge for all staff and they have an impressive list of titles spanning the last couple of decades.
As the Principle Technical Artist you will be working on a new IP overseeing the Environmental Art and Technical teams with the purpose of creating compelling ,unique ,exciting worlds that will provide limitless opportunities with plans to move into live ops and provide experiences that will take away the breath of players. You will be a pillar of support for the teams and you are going to be more than happy to jump in and get your hands dirty were required to keep and raise the bar on quality.
Naturally you love being that bridge between art and tech ,you have at least one commercially shipped game within the action ,FPS or TPS genres and this is backed up by:
- At least 3years experience in a Technical Art role using the Unreal engine
- Solid experience of 3D environment art
- Solid experience of prop pipelines and performance constraints when building 3D open worlds for the console platforms
- Product experience with a multiplayer online game
- Experience with UE4,3ds Max,Photoshop and Substance Designer/Painter
Apply now with your latest CV and portfolio