£40000 - £45000 per annum
0203 216 2556
over 1 year ago
ASAP Subject to Notice
The studio now has a very interesting action IP in development and they now require a top notch UI/UX Artist to join them on this exciting journey .
Working with the department leads across art ,programming and design you will have the responsibility for the creation of all for art the frontend and all game UI elements with the aim of creating extremely engaging UI that takes into account good UX.
As the project evolves you will ensure technical consistency as well as,implementing ,maintaining and managing the integrity of all UI assets.
- At least 3 years UI/UX game design experience in either Action/FPS/TPS genres
- UI implementation workflow within UE4 ( Unity experience also considered)
- Excellent experience with Photoshop and Illustrator ,After Effects and 3D rendering software
- Excellent understanding of visual and interaction design ,colour theory and composition
- An eye-catching portfolio