£30000 - £36000 per annum
0203 216 2563
8 months ago
The role won’t exclusively focus on search, and will incorporate all aspects of online planning & buying (social, programmatic, display, email etc.), however strong search experience is a prerequisite as this is an important area investment for the client.
We’re looking for a bright candidate who is analytical, independent & ambitious, keen to learn and to develop their skills in the field of online media. Being a self starter and showcasing a can do attitude are important traits we would like to see in the successful candidate.
As mentioned, search experience is essential with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in a PPC role and GAP certified on search advertising, display advertising and video advertising. Blueprint certification is a plus along with any other digital media certifications.
The ideal candidate will have proven track record of successfully managing paid media campaigns with a focus on direct response and ROI, experienced in using the full Google suite, with minimal direction across data analysis and task delivery. The candidate will also have a good understanding of data, attribution, tracking and measurement.
It is vital that this person has the confidence to share and develop opinions and thoughts with clients / colleagues and media. . The role requires providing strategic direction in all aspects of online workstreams and client relationship.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Campaign Planning / Buying
- Campaign Setups
- Campaign Management & Optimisation
- Campaign Reporting
- Client Liaison
- Excellent client service and ability to multi-task in detail
- A well-rounded media planner and buyer - A good understanding of how all the media channels operate and their role within the wider media mix
- Capable of developing strong relationships with media owners
- Supervision of media buying and rates and strong negotiating skills
- A good grasp of commercial acumen
- Have a good understanding of income streams and the profitability of accounts
- Identify new revenue streams from organic and new client business
- Proactive in gaining awareness of changes which may affect clients’ business, industry and competitors
- Ensure financial admin is always up-to-date: bookings, payments, invoices