£34000 - £42000 per annum
0207 929 2999
9 months ago
We’re looking for a brilliant Motion Graphics Designer/animator that wants to be involved within the creative process. You will be working for corporate or commercial clients to join this international agency that delivers interactive experiences. This is your chance to bring a new and fresh approach to this new team.
Do you care about the quality as much as the delivery? Are you precise in your execution but responsive to deadlines?
You'll need a practical yet highly creative approach to work. You must have the ability to take projects from initial concept through to completion with excellent creative skills. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop.
- To consider the brief visually and creatively. Suggest visual elements and ideas that bring creative briefs to life using themes, story narratives and key messages.
- To help develop style frames and stylistic effects per brief, creating storyboards that feed into pitch documents and response to briefs when asked.
- To understand budget, schedules and time frames of each post-production project and providing solutions for efficient ways of working in a small team and to clients.
- To be accountable for the final creative delivery, proofing projects and managing team expectations throughout the production.
- To become well versed in client branding guidelines and colour palettes in order to deliver content that is on brand and specific to each project.
- To work to tight deadlines within a small team environment and utilising the team’s skills.
- Supporting other staff members to reach their full creative potential in a team environment.
What we are looking for in our ideal Middleweight Motion Graphic Designer:
- Fantastic portfolio
- A real team and proactive professional wanted
- Graphic design/animation/motion graphics background and have at least 3 years’ experience.
- An Interest in VR and 3D Visualisation will be of interest
- Expert digital organisation and time management skills.
- Strong colour, typography, design, layout and animation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a range and variety of creative approaches.
- Experience working on large scale projects with lots of stakeholders
- Impressive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (knowledge of C4D would be beneficial)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong creative judgment and visual styles.
- Creative, confident and flexible team player.
- A practical understanding of web design and web services