£34000 - £42000 per annum
Do you care about the quality as much as the delivery? Are you precise in your execution but responsive to deadlines?
You'll need a practical yet highly creative approach to work. You must have the ability to take projects from initial concept through to completion with excellent creative skills. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop.
- To consider the brief visually and creatively. Suggest visual elements and ideas that bring creative briefs to life using themes, story narratives and key messages.
- To help develop style frames and stylistic effects per brief, creating storyboards that feed into pitch documents and response to briefs when asked.
- To understand budget, schedules and time frames of each post-production project and providing solutions for efficient ways of working in a small team and to clients.
- To be accountable for the final creative delivery, proofing projects and managing team expectations throughout the production.
- To become well versed in client branding guidelines and colour palettes in order to deliver content that is on brand and specific to each project.
- To work to tight deadlines within a small team environment and utilising the team’s skills.
- Supporting other staff members to reach their full creative potential in a team environment.
What we are looking for in our ideal Middleweight Motion Graphic Designer:
- Fantastic portfolio
- A real team and proactive professional wanted
- Graphic design/animation/motion graphics background and have at least 3 years’ experience.
- An Interest in VR and 3D Visualisation will be of interest
- Expert digital organisation and time management skills.
- Strong colour, typography, design, layout and animation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a range and variety of creative approaches.
- Experience working on large scale projects with lots of stakeholders
- Impressive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (knowledge of C4D would be beneficial)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong creative judgment and visual styles.
- Creative, confident and flexible team player.
- A practical understanding of web design and web services